Monday, February 18, 2008

Ebay Blackout

Have you heard of the Ebay boycott? In light of their increased fee structure (disguised as a rate decrease), many sellers are boycotting Ebay until February 25th. The boycott is supposed to be to not list new items or to buy on Ebay. I am not going to be participating in the boycott. While I understand the reasoning behind it, Ebay gives me a venue to sell, and it's one that brings a lot of buyers to me. So I may disagree with the fee hike, it's a cost of doing business.

I was looking for some items to feature on here, and it seems like there is a lot of participants in the boycott. I'm suprised that that many people have chosen to participate.

Comments or thoughts?

No comments:

About Me

I have been selling jewelry since 2003. I specialize in mother's and grandmother's bracelets. I love to make pieces that will be treasured by their owners. Don't see quite what you were looking for? Don't hesitate to email me, I love custom orders. I want you to have the heirloom of your dreams!! I live in Colorado with my husband and 5 year old, Hannah.